Saturday, September 19, 2009

Doodlebugs.

This is the first time I am posting something which isn't done by me, but my awesome friends. These drawings are priceless and i love them to bits. Srsly, you guys should have filled up each and every single page of the sketchpad.

above : obviously Timothy did this, cause furry is his style.
bottom: I quote Shean 'That is a rooster who is eating a worm who is pooping at the same time.'




beautifully handwritten, by Jia Yi.


bad pun.


At first I couldn't figure out why you drew Hello Kitty, then it hit me- yes, you like cats! Notice that it doesn't have a nose but sagging boobs, huge biceps and vampire teeth. And oh dear... *points at Hello Kitty's paws*

Doraemon. The first thing that comes into mind is Soon Len. I presume she forgot how to draw doraemon's face and proceeded to steal Timothy's line.

Rebecca's corner. lantern dress, tennis skirt, scarf, boots, and heart T- shirt. Did i miss out anything? :)

Jia Yin and Yngs cooked Domokun.

left: sister's (who was crazy over super junior for a few days) corner.
right: Stanley trying to convince me that i am old.

I think Xie hui did this!

Keefe, that is not even a rooster. Looks like a bald bird. Don't mention that they are from the same species.



Thank you to all of you who made this day a memorable one.

No comments: